Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We live in a Zoo



Isn't this the cutest little face? These monkeys were just hanging out on the beach with us in a place called Manuel Antonio


This is Abe's hand here giving him a pretzel



Abe has this affect on PEOPLE after awhile...guess it is no different with monkeys!

This is a photo Lane snapped just as this monkey was leaping over to the next tree

I love this one! Totally reminds me of that old tv show...Planet of the Apes. He looks like a little man here huh?
Snuggled up for a family photo

We also saw sloths, toucans, deer, colorful crabs, poisonous spiders and so many beautiful flowers. It was really an amazing day.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

You need a comment on your blog. Such cute monkeys! Connor would be in paradise over there. It's still so strange that this is becoming a normal part of your life. Can't wait for you to come back!!! I am already planning a trip to St. George!!!!!

CALL ME!!!!!

Tara said...

well, thanks for leaving a comment...it is nice to know you are still reading my blog. I am keeping this as a journal for myself but also for all the family to know what is going on with us here and I am beginning to think maybe they have all gotten bored with our lives here and stopped reading it...oh well, no importa.

April said...

Tara...I miss you... I have been crazy trying to get our little house together and working from home. Does your phone work now? I want to talk to you about us coming. I can't wait for all of you to meet my Matt! Love you all!