Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun in the Surf...








I haven't posted any pics for awhile so I thought I'd share some pictures from a recent day at the beach. Take note that the little yellow raft you see is the same one that Lane and Abe decided to take a "3 hour tour" in....(let's be grateful it didn't turn out like like the one in Gilligan's Island)

Lane's adventurous spirit kicked in yet again and he and Abe headed out from our beach to Flamingo Beach, which is 5 miles across the ocean. The girls and I drove to point B and waited for the little yellow speck to make its way into focus. They made it....tired and sunburned. Lane says it gave him a new appreciation for the ocean. Who knew you could take such a journey in a $28 raft???







3 comments:

Unknown said...

ah this all looks like so much fun! Makes me miss all the times that I had in Hawaii. So glad that you guys are having fun over there :)

Whitney Ann said...

sounds like fun! :) I love this picture of emma!! haha. I miss you guys. glad things are going so well.
love you!

Mariah Payne said...

I am cracking up at the picture of Emma.. so funny. I love seeing picture of you guys!