Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Visit to the Hot Springs





Last Saturday we were looking for something to do outside of our daily routine, so we decided to take a little day trip and visit some beautiful Hot Springs near a volcano. It was a little rainy, but it was a really fun thing to do and the kids had never seen anything like this before so it was fun to see their excitement. There were several natural pools here and some of them were even too hot to get in. Pretty amazing to watch the steaming hot water flow into them. The lighting was not that great for pictures but we took lots anyway.

3 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

Oh that looks so fun. You all look as adorable as ever!

Shiela Campbell said...

You guys are having way TOO much fun!!!!! Oh I miss you!!!!

Kristen said...

I updated my blog. I haven't been very good at it. I want to talk to you. Call me when you can. I hear you have some sort of plan about how long you are staying, etc. I hope we can still come visit. It looks like so much fun. Emma is looking so different. She is really growing up. Oh, I miss you terribly! We need to catch up..soon!