Sunday, March 20, 2011

School Friends



On Friday, Lora and Emma both had friends over after school for the first time. It was very exciting for all of them....let me just say that! We had lunch, they were in and out of the pool, laughing like crazy and talking spanish the whole time of course. I loved listening to my girls try to keep up with them. They are doing great. I love that kids can make friends so easily. They don't even have to speak the same language to love each other.
These are Lora's 3 closest friends from school. Katya, Maria and Norma. They tower over Lora but they have been so sweet to her and just love her to death.

This is Kristen (pronounced Kreesten) and she is missing her two top teeth, Emma is missing her two bottom, so they are a cute pair.

I thought Emma had a good tan going until I saw this picture.
Such a fun day and so good to see that my girls are happy and making memories with friends here.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

so you should have been calling me Kreesten the week I was there. Those girls are adorable!! I am going to update my blog sometime today..just in case you were wondering.