Thursday, March 17, 2011

A week with Nana and Aunt Kristen

Having my mom and sister here with us last week was so much fun! This is us on a boat excursion for the afternoon where we fished, snorkled, ate, and relaxed in the sun. We saw Sting rays, an octopus, held a puffer fish...it was a great day!
Here we are hanging out at a favorite spot of ours...Bahia de los Pirates
Mariah and Lora
Just after sunset. Picture doesn't do it justice
Having a girls' night out with my mom and sister....it has been way too long
Of course my girls were included in this too....wouldn't be fun without them!
I loved being able to share part of our experience here in CR with my mom and sister. It was so fun just to be with them again. It wasn't a 5 star resort for them, but I think they enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These picture are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Sister Martinsen you are SO tan! You look like you could be one of them :) I am so glad that you were able to spend time with your sister and Mom. Only one more week and you'll get to spend it with your son :)

Kristen said...

It was an awesome trip! The beaches were beautiful, the weather was perfect..the boat was amazing!! I loved being there and sharing part of your life in CR. It's so fun for me to know the places you are talking about. I miss it already. I need to update my blog..hopefully this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Costa Rica sounds amazing! Uuuber jealous.