Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!




The baby of our family turned 7 yesterday!We had a great day celebrating with her. We went to the beach and even though it rained, it was still fun. Then later Eddie and Mirna came over for cake and ice cream with us. Emma brings so much joy to all of us. She is always happy and gives out hugs and kisses regularly. She is always so concerned that everyone around her is happy and does whatever she can to please those around her.
WE LOVE YOU EMMA!

3 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

she seriously looks so old... and adorable as always! Glad she had a fun day, I miss her SO much!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We were thinking of you. I hope you had a wonderful day! I love you!

Stonez said...

I got a total kick out of her when I came and visited before you left! She's a doll!! Happy Birthday Emma!