Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Beach



OKay I thought I had better stop posting pictures of tarantulas or no one is ever going to want to come and visit us....so here are a couple of pictures of our beautiful beach. I say "our beach" because it is so private and secluded that there is hardly anyone there but us. It is truly beautiful here. All the beaches have their own unique thing about them so it is fun to explore them. It is so green and lush and the rain just makes everything seem clean and fresh. So, start planning a trip to see us! You won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

so beautiful. Can't wait to get there and enjoy it!

Josh said...

Are you kidding me??? What a beautiful place!

Harris Family said...

Hello All,

I just started following your blog and I am so fascinated by all you are going through. You are very brave and I know you will only grow from this. I came across a great quote today that I just have to share with you. This is a quote I think we could all use. Especially when you come across these huge spiders. Ha! Enjoy!

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones
and when you have laboriously accomplished your task GO TO SLEEP IN PEACE.
GOD IS AWAKE."
~ Victor Hugo~

Amy said...

ok, maybe I am ready to come! looks amazing....enjoy!

Amy said...

hi htis is ellie everyone! i got a new blog adress it is called butterfly kisses the website adress is butterflykisses21.blogspot.com!

Becky Rapp said...

Tara,

That is amazing!!! The water looks crystal clear. Your so lucky to have ended up there. Have a great day and tell the fam hi for us. Love you guys.

Becky